Kmail and OpenPGP

Hello together

I did a apt-get dist-upgrade yesterday and since then I have troubles with
Kmail and signing and/or encrypting messages using OpenPGP.

Since yesterday I am not asked anymore for my Pass-phrase and so the
signing fails and an errormessages tells me if I would like to try again
(resulting in the same error again), send unsigned or exit.

I do have the OpenPGP-crypto module installed, but actually never used it,
as M$ Outlook-user seem to have a problem with it. Therefore I used the
build in OpenPGP that ships with KMail. Still the problem is there no
matter what tool I use.

Outside KMail encryption etc. works fine.

Any idea of where to look? Any help is more then welcome.

Thx
Andi

--
Little guys go through a lot of trouble to get rid of stolen jewelry.
 ** The Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien **