Re: Kmail and OpenPGP

Am Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2004 23:50 schrieb Adeodato Simó:
> * Andreas Bauer [Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:01:34 +0200]:
>     - now there are official pinentry packages in the archive, which put
>       their binaries in /usr/lib/pinentry.

Hmm, why exactly there?
Nice to hear that pinentry has official packages now, how about the rest of
the needed stuff (at least newpg and libksba)?
pinentry-* depends on nothing like that and the other way round. I couldn't
find gpg-agent in an official package (and without that, pinentry is pretty
much useless).

HS

        oder über pgp.net