Re: KDE woody debs on CD ?

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 13:22, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > It sounds like a good idea, allthough I will not buy it (I'm on sid).
>
> np.

I have a sid and a woody box... but also a pipe through which I can pull 10
gigs a month :-)

> > Making money on Linux ought to be about selling time and effort, not the
> > software itself. Good luck.
>
> Sure, but who buys your time and effort if everyone takes advantage through
> it by taking the software ? :-)

LOL... but wrong answer. You don`t sell the software but the plastic it is on.
Just like the proprietary vendors btw, never think you can actually buy the
software :-)

--
Frank Van Damme    | "Saying 8MB of RAM doesn't do as much anymore is
http://www.        | like saying a gallon of water holds more than it