Re: Install kde in Sid fails - depends libkmid... - How fix?

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 12:29:07PM -0800, tluxt2@yahoo.com wrote:
> track down a copy of the file I'll need?  Ie, specifically, where (on what
> http or ftp) servers would I look to find it?

mirrors of Debian, and/or a google search. Explicitly, in my case, I
started going through this list:

http://www.debian.org/misc/README.mirrors

until I found a site that had libglib1.3-12 still around. I downloaded
it and installed it.

Note: I believe that this is already listed as bug number 134168.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=libkmid

.brian

--
Brian Bilbrey             "The ships hung in the sky in
bilbrey@orbdesigns.com     much the same way that bricks don't."