Re: What WYSIWYG HTML creators/editors run on KDE?

On Wednesday 24 October 2001 21:00, tluxt wrote:
> Since i am runnig unstable, (upgraded from Potato, but with no
> upgrade to kernel 2.4), do you think I can just dl, install & run
> the Quanta package, or will I need to recomple for some reason?
>
> Do you know if there is a deb package for Quanta?  Is it apt-get
> able?

There is a package; I had it installed for a while, but decided I
preferred amaya. Whether there's a particular package for testing or
unstable I don't know, but I imagine there is.

Whether something compiled for stable/potato will work on testing or
unstable, I don't know, but it seems it should.

Ted

--
"The fundamentalist believes that we believe in nothing. In his
world-view, he has his absolute certainties, while we are sunk in

Salman Rushdie, Fighting the Forces of Invisibility,
Tuesday, October 2, 2001
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A55876-2001Oct1.html

Theodore B. Ruegsegger
Director, Free Software Lab