RE: What WYSIWYG HTML creators/editors run on KDE?

--- "Ruegsegger, Ted" <Ted.Ruegsegger@DynCorp.com> wrote:

> KDE offers Quanta, which I think has a look and feel something like
> HomeSite/Cold Fusion Studio on Windows.

I do remember seeing Quanta on apps.kde.com & sourceforge.
http://apps.kde.com/na/2/info/id/312
http://quanta.sourceforge.net/

Since i am runnig unstable, (upgraded from Potato, but with no upgrade
to kernel 2.4), do you think I can just dl, install & run the Quanta
package, or will I need to recomple for some reason?

Do you know if there is a deb package for Quanta?  Is it apt-get able?

TIA.