RE: What WYSIWYG HTML creators/editors run on KDE?

tluxt [mailto:tluxt@yahoo.com] wrote:
> Netscape navigator had an editor.
> Using Konqueror, I can't find such an editor with KDE.
> Is there a separate WYSIWYG HTML editor that is part of the KDE
> project?
> If no, are there any other WYSIWYG HTML editors that run properly on
> KDE?

KDE offers Quanta, which I think has a look and feel something like
HomeSite/Cold Fusion Studio on Windows.

On the other hand, some of us favor Amaya (http://www.w3c.org). If you want
a more recent version than what's supplied for Potato, I can give you the
package I built for version 4.3.2.

Theodore B. Ruegsegger
Director, Free Software Lab
DynCorp Information Systems

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it
from religious conviction."  -- Blaise Pascal