RE: What WYSIWYG HTML creators/editors run on KDE?

tluxt [mailto:tluxt@yahoo.com] wrote:
> Netscape navigator had an editor.
>
> Using Konqueror, I can't find such an editor with KDE.
>
> Is there a separate WYSIWYG HTML editor that is part of the KDE
> project?
>
> If no, are there any other WYSIWYG HTML editors that run properly on
> KDE?

KDE offers Quanta, which I think has a look and feel something like
HomeSite/Cold Fusion Studio on Windows.

On the other hand, some of us favor Amaya (http://www.w3c.org). If you want
a more recent version than what's supplied for Potato, I can give you the
package I built for version 4.3.2.

Ted

Theodore B. Ruegsegger
Director, Free Software Lab
DynCorp Information Systems

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it
from religious conviction."  -- Blaise Pascal