RE: What WYSIWYG HTML creators/editors run on KDE?

--- "Ruegsegger, Ted" <Ted.Ruegsegger@DynCorp.com> wrote:
> On the other hand, some of us favor Amaya (http://www.w3c.org). If
> you want a more recent version than what's supplied for Potato, I
> can give you the package I built for version 4.3.2.

I'd very much appreciate that.  Thank you.  :)  Perhaps you could put
it on a www site, so people other than myself who see your message
could try it also.

I am running, I guess, unstable.  (It's a basic Potato upgraded to
testing then to unstable.)  Is the version you built compatible with

Do You Yahoo!?