Re: missing text

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 04:56:53PM -0400, Sheldon Lee Wen wrote:

> I found that it works if I have font antialiasing turned off. If I have
> it turned on then I cannot see Courier and Helvetica fonts. Anyone know
> about this problem? ALso, Mike, are you using antialiasing?  If you are
> can I please see your Xftconfig file?

Helvetica and Courier seem to be non-PS/Truetype fonts. The freetype
library can only use those for antialiasing and if you start it, you can
only see antialiasable fonts.

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale

Crypto regulations will only hinder criminals who obey the law.