Re: Hosed KDE
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Hosed KDE
- From: "Shawn P. Garbett" <Shawn@Garbett.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:00:38 -0500
- Message-id: <20011016135919.QMRY724.imf26bis.bellsouth.net@there>
- In-reply-to: <01101516125600.07965@pappyyokum>
- References: <20011015213202.E10243@shire> <H8u-h.A.rt.u4zy7@murphy> <01101516125600.07965@pappyyokum>
On Monday 15 October 2001 03:12 pm, Bob Underwood wrote:
> there is a but in this package. take a look at had the same problem last
> evening. take a look at
> from 6 Oct, 01.
This worked. I'm up and running now (almost!). One last bit of weirdness. The
color map is fried somehow. When I run Eterm I get:
Eterm: Warning: Unable to resolve "white" as a color name. This should
never fail. Please repair/restore your RGB database.
I found on the web a program "rgb" that is supposed to create the rgb.dir
file and it's not present on my system and I can't find it in any distro.
There is an rgb.txt file in /etc/X11.
Public Key available from http://www.garbett.org/public-key