Re: Hosed KDE
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Hosed KDE
- From: Kristian Wernersson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:51:58 +0200
- Message-id: <H8u-h.A.rt.u4zy7@murphy>
- In-reply-to: <20011015213202.E10243@shire>
- References: <20011015213202.E10243@shire>
I removed the line use-ssh-agent from my Xsession.options file and now KDM
works, it's not a fix but as a workaround it works.
> I got the same problem this morning after dist-upgrading to X 4.1.0-7. I
> "fixed" it by downgrading to 4.1.0-6, but haven't had time to look into the
> real problem.
> P.S. Is there a better way of pinning several packages to the same
> release/version than giving all there own entry in /etc/apt/preferences? I
> tried wildcards and writing several package names on the same "Package"
> > --
> > To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> > with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact
> > email@example.com