Re: Hosed KDE
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Hosed KDE
- From: Bob Underwood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:12:56 -0400
- Message-id: <01101516125600.07965@pappyyokum>
- In-reply-to: <H8u-h.A.rt.u4zy7@murphy>
- References: <20011015213202.E10243@shire> <H8u-h.A.rt.u4zy7@murphy>
there is a but in this package. take a look at had the same problem last
evening. take a look at
from 6 Oct, 01.
On Monday 15 October 2001 15:51, Kristian Wernersson wrote:
> I removed the line use-ssh-agent from my Xsession.options file and now KDM
> works, it's not a fix but as a workaround it works.
> > I got the same problem this morning after dist-upgrading to X 4.1.0-7. I
> > "fixed" it by downgrading to 4.1.0-6, but haven't had time to look into
> > the real problem.
> > P.S. Is there a better way of pinning several packages to the same
> > release/version than giving all there own entry in /etc/apt/preferences?
> > I tried wildcards and writing several package names on the same "Package"
> > line.
> > > --
> > > To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
> > > with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact
> > > firstname.lastname@example.org