Re: 2.2.1

On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 10:12:46AM -0700, David Bishop wrote:
> On Friday 21 September 2001 08:53 am, Jens Benecke wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 06:39:01PM -0400, David Kuntz wrote:
> > > I'm in - anyone have a paypal account we can use, maybe?
> >
> > Unfortunately, I don't. Neither do I have a credit card, =;) Last time
> > I did this (also a reward) most participants were in Germany and they
> > just did a money transfer via bank, which wasn't any trouble.  I may
> > not have thought far enough ... maybe I should actually open a Paypal
> > account to carry this through.  Suggestions?
>
> Well, at this point it becomes a trust issue.  I've hung around this list

Almost everything is a trust issue. Or did you audit the binaries Ivan
provided byte by byte? ;)

http://www.kde.org/people/ivan.html :)

> him to buy the reward, or buy it myself and ship it.  But it requires you
> guys sending money to my paypal account :-)

I will gladly let you take over if you can arrange it more easily. And I
don't think you will run away with the money ;)

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale

                           rm -rf /bin/laden