Re: Man pages (kdesdk, koffice)

> I don't know how the Debian system works.  Is it possible to create a patch
> that can be applied to the original man pages when the Debian packages are
> created?

Yes, certainly; I would be happy with this for the Debian-specific amendments.

> I would be extremely happy for you to continue maintaining these, and as
> soon as they're converted and in place, I'll let you know.  That could take
> a little while, so don't hold your breath just now.

Sure, not a problem.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

I was implying that the Honorable Member for Wentworth was like a lizard on a
rock - alive, but looking dead.
	- Paul Keating, on John Hewson