Re: Man Pages

I've been volunteered to be the debian man pages writer/coordinator, though
as far as I know, I'm the only one doing it :-)  I'll send you a quick
followup email with the man pages I've written so far attached (I don't want
to clutter the list), but you should be warned that I have made them
*somewhat* debian specific.  This is also really my first attempt at writing
documentation, so I know I've probably got a few things wrong.  I'd be more
than happy to help out with your project, though.

D.A.Bishop