Man pages

Hi,

I wanted to thank you all for the man pages you sent me, or pointed me to in
the KDE CVS.

We're just working out the implementation details at the moment, but we
should have it all sorted out within another few days.  I'll convert the
existing man pages and set up the locations, and I'll let you know when it's
ready to go, so that the Debian specific implementations can be worked out.

Thank you again for the help, it's much appreciated,

Regards,

--
Lauri Watts,
KDE Documentation Coordinator