Re: heads up - kde.tdyc.com crazyness

> have no clue about what you did..but I updated my stuff and there are
> packages. I have not heard anything about them so I assume people don't
> know they are there or they are not having any problems.  not sure. :)
Hum you beat me on this
I didn't apply my patches to the debian dir
I was waiting for some green flags from the kdevelop leaders
when I saw your stuff I discarded my patches since it was almost the same
stuff.

best regards
C.
--
Christophe Prud'homme                |
MIT, 77, Mass Ave, Rm 3-243          | Somebody once asked me if I thought sex