Re: heads up - kde.tdyc.com crazyness

> The new packages will also include:
>
>    knetfilter (+ a iptables package)
>    aethera (someone needs to adopt this package)
>    kaim
>    bibletime w/ sword and modules
>    licq (and the crowd goes wild)
with kde support ? :) I had to rebuild the plugin qt by hand to have that and
it is sure good stuff

BTW I have revamped the kdevelop(1.4) debian packaging script, and after some
discussion with some kdevelop guys, the commit will be in Real soon Now
Would it be possible to add kdevelop 1.4 in your amazing work in the future?
I can build the complete package for sid if you want

best regards
C.
--
 Christophe Prud'homme                |