Re: Ping (Was: Introducing DoudouLinux)

On 24/01/12 05:56 PM, Jean-Michel Philippe wrote:
Thanks for your attention. Let me know if you have ever thought about a
way to hand on the torch.

Pretty much the way I've been handling it so far ... I will encourage, listen, and advise as much as is necessary until you're self-sufficient.

Although I've been using Debian for years, I'm
quite new to the Debian developer's world. I may not do everything the
project is expecting :). As a start I can report on this list when I've
achieved enough work that is worth talking about it.

You don't need to know exactly what to do in order to be a driver of this project. All I expect from you is to keep after your goals, and keep "bugging" me until you get the answers you need. :)

Ben