Re: Ping (Was: Introducing DoudouLinux)

> No, but the implication was that Jean-Michel might be waiting for me (or
> Debian Jr.) to get back to him, so I felt it was important to set the
> record straight.

Thanks for your attention. Let me know if you have ever thought about a
way to hand on the torch. Although I've been using Debian for years, I'm
quite new to the Debian developer's world. I may not do everything the
project is expecting :). As a start I can report on this list when I've
achieved enough work that is worth talking about it.

--
Cheers,
JM.