Re: Ping (Was: Introducing DoudouLinux)

I did not have any notion that I was "holding the ball" on this one. And Debian Jr., which I orphaned quite some time ago, has no new leader, so waiting for Debian Jr. to take any kind of action may leave you waiting a very long time.

I think Jean-Michel should just get to the business of writing and putting metapackages in Debian. I have already said my piece as to philosophy/background of Debian Jr. former development. But really, those who do the work get to call the shots this time around.

Ben