Re: Ping (Was: Introducing DoudouLinux)

On 01/24/2012 06:49 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:23:53PM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
I did not have any notion that I was "holding the ball" on this one.

And I did not pinged you personally, right?

No, but the implication was that Jean-Michel might be waiting for me (or Debian Jr.) to get back to him, so I felt it was important to set the record straight.

I was pinging Jean-Michel who considered to become a leader and thus I
pinged - no offence intended.

No offense taken.

Ben