Subject: Logo of DebianJr
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:51:49 -0200
From: Claudio Filho <filhocf@gmail.com>
To: mtiznado@linux.org.ar, synrg@debian.org

Hi

My name is Claudio and i did a infographic about Debian. Today, i'm
working in the next release where i included a line of Pure Blends, or
better, i included the pure blends what i found a logo, like debian
med|gis|edu. Unhappyly, i not found a logo for DebianJr.

This project have a logo? If yes, can you send me a reference? Can be
a bitmap (jpg|png|etc) that i vectorize and send for you.

Thanks in advanced,

Claudio