Re: Live CD as a focal point for reviving Jr development

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Sam Hart wrote:

As soon as my server comes back from the dead (bad RAM found yesterday)
I can set up a new mailing list. Just let me know who to add and I can
do so.

Do we really need just another mailinglist.  This list here seemed to be
nearly dead.  So why not discussing the issue here?  BTW, there *is* a
project on alioth called 'debian-knoppix' which aims to simplify building
a live CD which just needs people who do some work.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de