Re: Debian for education

> Yes, I think that makes sense.  We are discussing whether Debian needs
> an "education" section in menu policy on the debian-devel list.  Please
> feel free to jump into the discussion.  The thread in debian-devel starts
> here:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0012/msg01328.html

So edu category in debian package may be created as well.
I don't really know debian packaging system, but I can that one may
be able to install easily package related to Education/Mathematics
for example.

Hilaire

--
OFSET - Organization for Free Software in Education and Teaching
http://www.ofset.org