Debian for education

Hello,

I'm a new member of this list because Iwe - OFSET - are interested in
Free software and education and because Debian also represent the most
free distribution out there. I know that the Debian-JR project is
not specificaly dedicated to education but to kid in general.
I'm just wondering if some people of this list may be interested
in building a Debian distro dedicated for education.

At OFSET we have started to list, evaluate and package free software
that we found interesting for education. The package format we have
choosen is rpm but we also think Debian alternative is the best
option in term of freedom. However I've personnaly very little
knowledge with the Debian distribution.

Hilaire

--
OFSET - Organization for Free Software in Education and Teaching
http://www.ofset.org