Re: RFS for libimglib2-java and libparsington-java

On 16/08/17 21:29, Markus Koschany wrote:
I believe we should keep it simple and try to avoid using build profiles
except someone is really going to work on this stuff and files bug
reports and identifies key packages. If we decide to add build profiles
we should do it in a consistent way though.

I suggest to wait one more day for further feedback. If there are no
objections, please remove the build profiles.

I have dropped the build profile from libimglib2-java.

Shall I do the same for libparsington-java (which was already submitted to NEW, but has yet to be accepted) and ask for a re-upload?

Ghis