Re: RFS for libimglib2-java and libparsington-java

Am 12.08.2017 um 17:02 schrieb tony mancill:
[...]
> I spoke with Markus yesterday about libimglib2-java and so will wait to
> hear back from him before starting on that one.  Again *thank you* for
> your patience, and for your contribution to Debian!

Hi,

I have just reviewed libimglib2-java and I think it is in a good state.
Two remarks/suggestions though:

1. If you want to change the source and compile target to Java 8 in
Maven, you don't need to patch the pom.xml file. Just place a file
called maven.properties in your debian directory and add the following

maven.compiler.source=1.8
maven.compiler.target=1.8

2. I saw the no-doc build profile annotations in debian/control. Is that
something that you specifically need for libimglib2-java or is there
another reason? I believe it would not hurt but I am interested to know
more about the advantages and whether this should be used for other -doc
packages too.

I can upload the package afterwards.

Regards,

Markus