Re: RFS for libimglib2-java and libparsington-java

On 04/08/17 15:40, tony mancill wrote:
On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 12:50:22PM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
Dear Debian Java Team,

I am undertaking the effort of packaging ImageJ version 2.x for Debian,
which requires the packaging of quite a few Java libraries as a result of
the modularization of the code base.

Two of the leaf packages are Imglib2 [1] and Parsington [2] for which I have
prepared an initial package. Please keep in mind that I am new to Java
packaging, so mistakes are likely to be made. I followed Markus' recent post
on Java packaging as the main inspiration.

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libi/libimglib2-java/libimglib2-java_4.3.0-1.dsc
[2] https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libp/libparsington-java/libparsington-java_1.0.1-1.dsc

Please let me know whether there are comments. I don't have access to the
team's VCS yet, and intend to push the packaging repository once I do.

Hi Ghis,

I approved your request to join pkg-java sometime on August 3rd, so you
should be good go in that regard.  (Let me know if it's not working for
you.)

I confirm it all works. I know you guys usually ask for contributions first before granting access rights, so I was not expecting it so soon anyway. Thanks.

I'll take a look these new packages in the next few days (if someone
else doesn't beat me to them).

Brilliant. Looking forward to your comments then.

Ghis