RFS for libimglib2-java and libparsington-java

Dear Debian Java Team,

I am undertaking the effort of packaging ImageJ version 2.x for Debian, which requires the packaging of quite a few Java libraries as a result of the modularization of the code base.

Two of the leaf packages are Imglib2 [1] and Parsington [2] for which I have prepared an initial package. Please keep in mind that I am new to Java packaging, so mistakes are likely to be made. I followed Markus' recent post on Java packaging as the main inspiration.

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libi/libimglib2-java/libimglib2-java_4.3.0-1.dsc [2] https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libp/libparsington-java/libparsington-java_1.0.1-1.dsc

Please let me know whether there are comments. I don't have access to the team's VCS yet, and intend to push the packaging repository once I do.

Cheers,
Ghis