Re: RFS for libimglib2-java and libparsington-java

On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 04:11:07PM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:

> On 04/08/17 15:40, tony mancill wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 12:50:22PM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> > > Two of the leaf packages are Imglib2 [1] and Parsington [2] for which I have
> > > prepared an initial package. Please keep in mind that I am new to Java
> > > packaging, so mistakes are likely to be made. I followed Markus' recent post
> > > on Java packaging as the main inspiration.
> > >
> > > [1] https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libi/libimglib2-java/libimglib2-java_4.3.0-1.dsc
> > > [2] https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libp/libparsington-java/libparsington-java_1.0.1-1.dsc
>
> > I'll take a look these new packages in the next few days (if someone
> > else doesn't beat me to them).

Hello Ghis,

Once again, please excuse the delay.  Everything looks good with
libparsington-java, so I have uploaded the package into the archive and
pushed the master, pristine-tar, and upstream branches that correspond
to the packaging after "gbp import-dsc" of the packaging you uploaded to
mentors.  Once the package is accepted into the archive, I will push the
debian/1.0.1-1 tag (since it's a pain to rewrite history).

I spoke with Markus yesterday about libimglib2-java and so will wait to
hear back from him before starting on that one.  Again *thank you* for
your patience, and for your contribution to Debian!

Cheers,
tony