Re: bnd update 2.1.0

On 18.05.2015 22:32, Miguel Landaeta wrote:
> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 10:17:04PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I think I have finally fixed all issues with bnd 2.1.0, so that I'm
>> confident the package can be uploaded to experimental at least.
>>
>> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/bnd.git
>>

> Hi Markus,
>
> This is a great news. I'll take a look at this package tonight.

Great! Just one more thing. There is one file which contains a
problematic copyright statement

aQute.libg/src/aQute/lib/filter/Filter.java

Gatespace grants those rights only to OSGi if I'm not mistaken and I saw
in bnd's changelog that this file has been already removed in one of the
earlier packages, but somehow it came back in newer versions. What do
you think?

Cheers

Markus