Re: felix-main, felix-bundlerepository, felix-framework and libxbean-java

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 07:43:52PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi Miguel and everyone,
>
> I noticed that you uploaded the OSGi packages. Thanks! To complete this
> transition we also need to update the following packages. It would be
> great if someone uploaded the following packages to unstable:
>
> 1. felix-bundlerepository:
> 2. felix-main
> 3. felix-framework
> 4. libxbean-java

Hi again Markus,

I just uploaded all the packages, thank you for preparing the updates.

> 5. bnd and libnb-platform-java FTBFS at the moment. The latest Git
> version of bnd has only one error message left, so probably this package
> is very close to being fixed.

Were you able to build what is available in the git repo at
git.debian.org or are you talking about the most recent bnd upstream
release?

I ask you because I was talking with Tim Potter about updating this
package since we need an updated release to package jruby. If you have
advanced with this package, just let us know to coordinate, don't
duplicate effort and upload soon.

> 6. I will file a bug report for libnb-platform-java.

Please go ahead.

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key.