Re: bnd update 2.1.0

Le 18/05/2015 22:43, Markus Koschany a écrit :

> Gatespace grants those rights only to OSGi if I'm not mistaken and I saw
> in bnd's changelog that this file has been already removed in one of the
> earlier packages, but somehow it came back in newer versions. What do
> you think?

The copyright notices reads:

"Copyright (c) 2000 Gatespace AB. All Rights Reserved.

Gatespace grants Open Services Gateway Initiative (OSGi) an irrevocable,
perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, paid-up right and license to
reproduce, display, perform, prepare and have prepared derivative works
based upon and distribute and sublicense this material and derivative
works thereof as set out in the OSGi MEMBER AGREEMENT as of January 24
2000, for use in accordance with Section 2.2 of the BY-LAWS of the OSGi
MEMBER AGREEMENT."

It states that OSGi was allowed to sublicense this file as they like, so
the question is, under what license did they distribute this file?

Emmanuel Bourg