RFS: new upstream version (3.0.10) of jnr-posix

Next on the list of Jruby dependencies is an updated version (3.0.10) of the jnr-posix library.  The current version in the archive is out-of-date (1.1.8) and requires libconstantine-java which conflicts with any package that requires libjnr-constants-java.  I’ve renamed this and converted the build system to maven-debian-helper.

Included also is a rename of the source package (but retaining all history of the previous package) in order to be consistent with the growing library of jnr packages.

I had meant to push this only to a new repo called jnr-posix, but accidentally also pushed to the existing repo, libjnr-posix-java.  Sorry.

Tim.