Re: RFS: jnr-ffi, jnr-enxio and jnr-unixsocket

On 04/06/2015 02:15 PM, Miguel Landaeta wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Apr 2015 20:28:23 +0000, Tim Potter wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone.  I have some more Jruby dependencies that are ready for
>> upload to experimental.  Now that jffi is in experimental I would like
>> to have someone take a look at the jnr-ffi, jnr-enxio and jnr-unixsocket
>> packages which are available in the usual location.
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> I'll check jnr-ffi.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Tim,

I'll take care of jnr-enxio and jnr-unixsocket.  For jnr-enxio, I just
posted a request for license clarification.  One of the source files
carries an explicit LGPL 3 license, but I think it might have been
missed when the license was changed to Apache 2.0.  Once I hear back, I
should be ready to upload (after updating d/copyright).

Cheers,
tony

[1] https://github.com/jnr/jnr-enxio/issues/8