Re: RFS: jnr-ffi, jnr-enxio and jnr-unixsocket

On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 11:03:24PM +0000, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) wrote:
> On 10 Apr 2015, at 1:10 am, Miguel Landaeta <nomadium@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > PS. Upstream recently released jnr-ffi 2.0.2. Do you plan to package
> > this release soon?
>
> I guess it depends on what’s in the new release.  I am trying to focus on getting Jruby going but new versions for all the dependencies are building up!  What do you think?
>

> Tim.

I'd package the most recent version of jnr-ffi if possible.

I checked jruby's 1.7.19 dependencies list and I found jnr-ffi 2.0.1
among them[1].

However, I think the priority now is to update the remaining needed
maven plugins so we can actually build jruby 1.7.x in Debian.

1. https://github.com/jruby/jruby/blob/32f5af07e22f174342e45c441236968b8095a8a9/core/pom.xml#L101

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key.