RFS: jffi-1.2.7 and jenkins-1.565.3-4

On 9 Mar 2015, at 11:21 am, Miguel Landaeta <nomadium@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 10:45:44AM +0000, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) wrote:
>>
>> Done.  Just doing a rebuild of the package now.
>>

> Hi Tim,
>
> Any news on jffi?

Hi everyone.  I’m back in action again and keen to get jiffi and the other jnr-* modules uploaded to the archive.  I’ve made a small patch to the jenkins maven.rules file (and unapplied the previous patch I made a few weeks ago) so both jenkins and jffi are ready to be uploaded.

I’m looking for a sponsor for these uploads now.  For Jenkins I built, installed and create a job to check that it wasn’t totally broken.  It looked OK as far as i could tell.

Currently working on a upstream version upgrade to fix the various security issues in bug 781223 but it’s not quite ready yet.

Tim.