Re: jffi 1.2.7 nearly ready to go, but jar at new location

On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 03:27:45AM +0000, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) wrote:
> Hi everyone.  I've been doing some build tests against reverse
> dependencies for jffi.  There's a slight problem with rebuilding jenkins
> though, as it's expecting the jar to live at a different location:

Hi Tim,

Can you push all your changes in repo git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/jffi-1.2.7.git
to git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/jffi.git?

There is no need for two repos, if you are concerned about breaking
something in jessie/sid, you can push your changes to an experimental
branch.

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key.