Re: help get more paid people working Java/Android packaging

Markus Koschany:
> On 26.03.2015 15:44, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> [...]
>> Yes, this definitely helps.  The GSoC admins just need to see people
>> officially listed as mentors, then we can have more students
>>
>> I'm happy to do all the evaluations and GSoC bureaucracy.  But there is one
>> little bit that I can't do for you: sign up with GSoC as a mentor.  Here are
>> the steps:
>>
>> 1. use existing Google account or sign up for a new one
>> 2. log into that Google account
>> 3. scroll down on this page to "Mentors & Administrators":
>>   https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
>> 4. click on "Start Connection"
>> 5. search for "Debian Project" as accepted organizations and click on it
>> 6. change "Role For Organization" to Yes and click Submit.
>>
>> That's it.  Then let me know your Google Melange username, its on the upper
>> left of that website, after your Google account.
>

> Hello,
>
> my Google Melange username is cauchy. I have just created an account and
> applied for the Debian project.
>
> Please keep debian-java in CC, so that they are informed about the
> current status. Are you subscribed to the mailing list? That would allow
> me to drop you from CC.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Markus

Hey Markus,

Ok great!  We should have two slots then. :)  I added to you the wiki as a
co-mentor:
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2015/Projects/Android%20tools%20in%20Debian

I subscribed to debian-java to keep things simple.

.hc