Re: RFS: jffi-1.2.7 and jenkins-1.565.3-4

Le 30/03/2015 08:23, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) a écrit :
> On 9 Mar 2015, at 11:21 am, Miguel Landaeta <nomadium@debian.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone.  I’m back in action again and keen to get jiffi and the other jnr-* modules uploaded to the archive.  I’ve made a small patch to the jenkins maven.rules file (and unapplied the previous patch I made a few weeks ago) so both jenkins and jffi are ready to be uploaded.
>
> I’m looking for a sponsor for these uploads now.  For Jenkins I built, installed and create a job to check that it wasn’t totally broken.  It looked OK as far as i could tell.
>
> Currently working on a upstream version upgrade to fix the various security issues in bug 781223 but it’s not quite ready yet.

Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for helping with jenkins, this is a very challenging
package. We may not be able to upload a new upstream release to unstable
during the freeze. I haven't checked yet if the fixes could be
backported to the version 1.565.3, but if we can't address them I'm
affraid we would have to request the removal of Jenkins from Jessie.

Emmanuel Bourg