Re: help get more paid people working Java/Android packaging

On 25.03.2015 15:22, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> So there is a number of qualified students who are putting together
> applications to work on Android Tools in Debian.  Debian needs more people to
> be a Google Summer of Code (GSoC) co-mentor!

Hello,

I think this list is the right place for asking questions about Java
related packaging work and in general you should just redirect all
questions about this topic to debian-java. I can promise to review their
packages as long as this process happens publicly on this list and
others have a chance to chime in. However I would prefer that their
(packaging) goals are well defined before they start working on this
project.

Regards,

Markus