Re: RFS: libcommons-compress-java/1.5-1

Hi Emmanuel,

On 26.3.2013 18:20, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
The package is back without the build dependency on bnd. I replaced it
by a static manifest file.

great, I don't have to make any more changes then. Your manifest looks fine.

Please just fix the changelog:

- remove "Generate OSGi metadata into jar manifest." entry
- replace "Removed the build dependency on bnd" with "Added OSGi metadata into jar manifest."
  or similar - uploaded package never had dependency on bnd, it was only prepared in SVN for
  a while, so it doesn't make sense to mention this in changelog.

Regards,

Jakub