RFS: libcommons-compress-java/1.5-1

Hi,

Here is my first RFS for a simple upgrade of Apache Commons Compress. If
it goes well there is more to follow soon :)

Emmanuel Bourg

---

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libcommons-compress-java"

 * Package name    : libcommons-compress-java
   Version         : 1.5-1
   Section         : java

  It builds those binary packages:

    libcommons-compress-java - Java API for working with compression and
archive formats

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libcommons-compress-java

    dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libc/libcommons-compress-java/libcommons-compress-java_1.5-1.dsc