Re: RFS: eclipse-mylyn (2nd try)

Hi Niels,

I suspect it would be easier / faster to remove the class files and
recompile them than clarify to the ftp-masters why there are precompiled
sources hidden in a jar file.

To be honest, I had hoped for a "drive-by" review on this one.  I know
we in src:eclipse remove dummy classes / compiled interfaces only to
rebuild them at runtime (but those weren't "tests").  If it FTBFS after
you start recompiling it (due to test failures), let me know.

removed the remaining binaries from upstream tarball and added a brief
note about changed zip archives to d/README.Debian-source in case somebody
will want to enable the affected test cases.

I hope the package is ok for upload now... :)

Thank you for your time

Jakub