Re: RFS: eclipse-mylyn (2nd try)

On 2012-01-16 17:04, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
>> Did you push your pristine-tar branch here?  3.6.4.orig.tar.bz2 appears
>> to be available, but your tags suggests that I want
>> 3.6.4+fix1.orig.tar.bz2.
>
> You are right, I forgot to push it, sorry. It's there already.
>
> On a related note, since 3.6.4 has not been
>> uploaded to Debian, we can drop the +fix1 part (though it will probably
>> require some updates to existing tags).
>
> Initially I wanted to delete the upstream/3.6.4 tag and move it to new
> location,
> but on push I got an error that repository does not allow to delete tags.
> So I solved it this way. If you know how, feel free to change the tagging.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jakub

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this.  I cannot build it, it
fails at:

"""
# Regenerate org.eclipse.mylyn.builds.core code from model
eclipse -application org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner                      \
                -buildfile debian/ecoreToJava.xml
         \
                -data debian/.eclipse-build
         \

-Dosgi.sharedConfiguration.area=debian/.eclipse-build/build/home \
                -consoleLog -noSplash
<Tons of gdk errors>
Segmentation fault
"""

I suspect the issue was that X11 was not running/available in my chroot.
 Maybe even just that $HOME existed but was not writable.  Come to think
of it, you are probably missing a -Duser.home=<somewhere> as well.
Eclipse has been notoriously poor at staying out of $HOME in our
automated builds.

~Niels