Re: antlr-3 needs some attention (and blocks jython 2.5.1 upload)

Hello Nicolas,

Version 3.1 will be only required for the purpose of building 3.2. Once
3.2 is released and in the repositories, it will replace 3.1 and I
expect that later versions of antlr will be buildable with antlr 3.2
from the repository.

Ludovic