Warning signs at pkg-java list

Hi,

when I got in contact with Debian-java, I first subscribed only to pkg-java
and later found out about the debian-java mailing list.
There have been several others like me in the last months and now also
somebody from debian-science wrote:
"I am also on the pkg-java list, but from my perception the atmosphere there
is less intense than with Debian Med or Debian Science, ..."

Please, whoever has Admin access to pkg-java[1]:
Put a big pointer to the debian-java list on the welcome page and in the
footer/header of every mail from pkg-java!