Re: Batik, fop, xmlgraphics ... [was: For those who care about batik]

  Hello,

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Sylvestre Ledru
<sylvestre.ledru@inria.fr> wrote:
> Please, could you upload fop 0.95 when you have some time ?

  Some time tomorrow...

> Btw, what is your plan about moving these packages to unstable ?

  I don't think there will be enough testing to risk pushing batik,
fop and others to lenny, so we won't move them to unstable before
lenny is released (unstable should not diverge from testing that close
to the release).

  Cheers,

      Vincent