Re: For those who care about batik

> >>   In addition, the debian/copyright file needs updating: most of the
> >> files are Apache 2.0 (and not 1.1), but some files are public domain.
> >> You might also want to make it a little more clear how the .dfsg archive
> >> was made... (debian/README.debian only says about 0.94.dfsg, not the
> >> 0.95 version !).
> > Where did you see files in public domain ?
>
>   Using licensecheck, I picked up a few -- I'll have a look into it later.
Are you sure ?
The command:
$ licensecheck -r .|grep -i domain|wc -l
is returning 0.

> >>   BTW, it probably would be worth trying to adapt fop.sh and
> >> fop-ttfreader.sh to the java-wrappers stuff, in order to offer a more
> >> consistent interface with batik and other programs too - but I can do
> >> that, since I wrote java-wrappers, after all ;-)...
> > You are welcome :)
>
>   I switched fop.sh to java-wrappers. You can see that it lead to a
> significant decrease of the size ;-)... Could you check it works fine ?
> If that is the case, I'll switch the other wrapper too, and we'll upload
> to main/experimental (there are no reasons to keep it out of main, now !).
Many thanks. It is indeed giving very nice startup script. I will think
about using it in my packages.

While we are talking about "Java rendering" packages, I also updated
xmlgraphics-commons to the version 1.3.1. Could you upload it to
experimental too ? (I need it for jeuclid [1])

FOP is working without any problem with this version (it is the one I am
using to test it).

Sylvestre